Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AZein
Beginner

Hello iv got Probs with my Intel NUC8i5BEK on a Samsung TV (UE65JU7590) . Using a HDMI 2.0a Cable, HDMI-CEC (Anynet+) is activated. After using a RDP-Connection from my regular PC to the NUC, the NUC is not accessible anymore. TV says "No HDMI-Connection.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

Hello AZein, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Are you seeing the message "No HDMI-Connection" via the remote connection? Can you try another cable? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
AZein
Beginner

Hello Amy C,

Thx for the fast response...

and no, the Remote Connection works just fine. When i close the RDP and go downstairs to the NUC i cannot see the Desktop anymore (TV shows "No HDMI-Connection"). I have to restart the NUC for the TV "seeing and finding" it again (removing the HDMI-Cable and plug-in again doesnt work). I tried different Cables:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01MG5REX3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B071WBWGBT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Both Cables gave the same results...

Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

Thank for confirming that. Can you please let me know the driver version installed? Go to Device Manager> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed. The "No HDMI-Connection" message happens only when closing the remote connection? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
AZein
Beginner

Driver Version: 24.20.100.6287

Yes, when using the RDP-Connection from the Main PC and closing it again, the TV in the Living Room cant find the Nuc anymore..

Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

AZein
Beginner

ok...i removed the old drivers before (otherwise windows 10 won´t update those drivers because they are newer), then installed the "new" driver as suggested. now the driver version is 25.20.100.6444 - but...i cannot make settings for the display driver anymore because of the missing intel graphics driver gui. ^^

Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

This is expected just download the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel from the Microsoft Store. Did the main issue stop? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
AZein
Beginner

No AmyC, it didn´t :-(

PAriy
Beginner

You have to go to power settings and change to Never on both to solve this problem. Or goto hd tune general settings and untick the bit about power settings.

AZein
Beginner

Ok it doesnt work, problem still exists... :-(

AZein
Beginner

The thing is...it works...the other day it doesnt..really weird

PAriy
Beginner

Check power settings again. Do you have HD Tune? Check that too.