Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Hi Anyone else getting this error? Hades NUC8i7HVK AMD 20.4.2 WHQL error 182 not supported. Paul

0 Kudos
52 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

Go back to 20.2.2. 20.4.2 has a problem.

Doc

Highlighted
New Contributor I

Hi Al

Yes I stayed on 20.2.2.

Noticed there was talk on AMD forums about further support for Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics being removed.

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

I kept the 20.4.1 version, which seems to work ok.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Intel just started to recommend the driver right from the AMD website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28600/Radeon-RX-Vega-M-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-64-b...

I got this error with the last driver from april already.

Does that mean they completely dropped support for a two year old gpu?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Intel saying to Download the latest Recommended Graphics driver directly from the vendor using this link https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-rx-vega-series/radeon-rx-vega-series/radeon-rx-vega-6....

However the latest 20.4.2 won't install.

20.2.2 installs and AL.Hill says 20.4.1 works as well.

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

20.4.1 isn't WHQL. So it's not recommend by Intel.

I'm on 20.2.2 and it's running great, but I'm concerned, that this was the last update for the nuc. That's worse than Android

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

20.4.2 is also important for those who want to update windows 10 2004, microsoft just released win10 2004..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

20.5.1 same error.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

It seems that without notice AMD is not offering support for Vega M GH/GL drivers anymore. Last supported driver was 20.4.1, last WHQL driver working is 20.2.2

Latest driver with WDDM 2.7 is 20.5.1 which is NOT working, latest WHQL driver is 20.4.2 which is also NOT working. Intel issues statement to go to AMD for driver updates, AMD stops offering driver support... who is to blame?!?

There is no official statement from either Intel or AMD on this. Is this barely 2 years product out of support? If yes, then this is unacceptable!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Intel support is aware of the issue with the AMD driver. For now, stay with the 20.2.2 driver. I can tell you that I went to W10 2004 with the 20.2.2 driver with no issues. Of course, we would all like to see this resolved and get the latest WHQL driver available.

Doc

Highlighted
New Contributor I

Me too.

the 20.4.1 version is necessary to play Detroit : Become Humain.

I hope new drivers will works with Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics. 20.4.2 and 20.5.1 don't

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi everyone,

My apologies for the hassle, we are currently working on this issue and we will get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Ronny G

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Thanks Ronny, looking forward to an update

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

CS:GO is crashing all the time.

Can you please tell us a date, when we could expect an update?

Last year so many switched to AMD, this year Apple will switch to ARM and Intel still think it's okey to drop a $1000 PC after two years WTF

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

What does this have to do with the CPU? You do know that the graphics are AMD, correct?

And, while I agree that a driver update is needed, you can still watch your language.

Doc

Highlighted
New Contributor I

Highlighted
New Contributor I

Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.1 Optional is not working.

What do you mean with "soon"? 
Highlighted
Super User

The driver you should be using is 20.2.2.

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

I was disappointed that 20.7.1 didn't work. I thought that Intel and AMD were actively looking for a solution. Being told by Intel that 20.2.2 is the driver that I should be using is unacceptable.

0 Kudos