Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Hola, desde que actualice la bios del nuc6cayh a la ultima versión 0066 en el arranque me da problemas. Me dice fallos de cambio de hardware y no he cambiado nada y no puedo volver a instalar la actualización de la bios

bios ha detectado opciones de rendimiento después del intento fallido o cambios recientes de hardware.

presione y para ingresar a la configuración o n para cancelar e intente comenzar con la configuración anterior

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

Hi @JDíaz4​ 

You may try to recover BIOS using Bios Security Jumper Removed Method:

1. Prepare USB stick (1GB - 32GB), fully formatted to FAT32. Use Windows machine for format (rather than MAC or Linux) Download the latest bios file AY0066.bio and save on this USB.
  2. Disconnect the Power Adapter from your NUC.
  3. Remove the bottom cover (after unscrewing the 4 screw).
  4. Remove the Yellow Bios Security Jumper. See page 50 in Technical Product Specification.
  5. Insert the USB stick with the bios file into rear USB slot.
  6. Reconnect the Power Adapter and power ON your NUC.
  7. The recovery process should start automatically after 30 sec - 60 seconds and ends within few minutes.
  8. After Bios recover is completed, depress and hold the Power Button until NUC is OFF. Remove the USB stick.
  9. Disconnect the Power Adapter.
  10. Replace the Bios Security Jumper between pins 1-2. Close the bottom cover.
  11. Reconnect the Power Adapter and power ON your NUC.

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello, thanks for the answer. I have done the steps to recover the bios and for the moment, the previous message has not come out again. Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

I'm glad that the recovery process succeeded. Some time the regular update fails.

Leon

0 Kudos