Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CMose4
Beginner

How do I test the 8265D2W wireless AC device? I.e. for radio compliance testing. Is there a set of vendor specific HCI commands? Do you have a guide?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the model number of your NUC?

You do not have a NUC? Then, you should be posting here: https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P00000018NcWAI/wireless-networking

Doc

CMose4
Beginner

Hi,

it's a NUC7i5BNK

cheers.

CMose4
Beginner

Is there anyone actually reading this?

Alberto_R_Intel

CMose4, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, you will find the regulatory/testing documentation for the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 card in the following link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007443/network-and-io/wireless-networkin...

Please let us know if that is the information that you were looking for or if you need further details on this topic so we can further assist you with this matter.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

fabucciu1
Beginner

Hi Alberto,

I have a similar project to Cmose4.
We use a NUC8i3BEx that integrates a wireless adapter AC-8265 (8262D2W).
The NUC be a part of our new product which is a kiosk, placed in the medical offices to provide an automated visual test.

Actually working on the CE compliance, we need some documents regarding the RED Directive for using AC-8265.

I found, following the link that you give to Cmose4, several test reports numbers in the PDF named Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265D2W Type Examination Certificate.

The test reports are : - 170209-01.TR04 rev 05
- 180219-01 TR09
- 190903-01 TR14

How could we obtain these documents? We need them for our risks assessment/risks analysis and to prove that the radio module is RED compliant.

Thank you.

Regards,

Fabucciu1.

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello CMose4, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

CMose4
Beginner

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for the answer.

The link was not really useful. What i am looking for is the documentation of how to configure the module for our own compliance testing. (integrating a NUC in a new product).

CMose

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello CMose4, Thank you very much for letting us know those details.

You mentioned that you are "(integrating a NUC in a new product)", could you please provide a detailed description of this integration?

Are you a developer?

Are you working on a project?

If that is the case, what is the project about?

Regards,

Alberto R.

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello CMose4, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello CMose4, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Albert R.