Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to solve the green grid lines issue in plaback in premiere pro and after effects ??

Jump to solution

When I was using the older version of graphics driver I had no issue. But when I updated to the latest version ( 27.20.100.8280 ) the problem started. Please tell the solution to fix this problem. Until you fix this I cannot use adobe premiere pro and after effects {cc 2020}Screenshot (90).png

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

User15918067444938063333, Thank you very much for sharing that information.

We recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform. Keep in mind that the Intel® Graphics drivers are generic, meaning they might or might not work with your platform.

According to HP's web site the latest Intel® Graphics driver available for your platform is version 24.20.100.6025 Rev.H, please try a clean installation of that driver and once you get the chance please let us know the results:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-envy-m6-aq100-x360-convertible-pc/1249...

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics.html

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted

User15918067444938063333, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

What is the model of the Intel® Processor?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

laptop model - HP ENVY x360 Convertible

model of intel processor - Intel® Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz

model of motherboard - 81AD (version - 58.54)

windows - Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit) {version - 1909 (10.0.18363)}

\Is this a new computer?\ No this is 2017 model laptop

\Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?\ Yes, I have updated to the latest version  (27.20.100.8280 ) of graphics driver

\Any questions, please let me know\ Please tell me how to solve this problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted

User15918067444938063333, Thank you very much for sharing that information.

We recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform. Keep in mind that the Intel® Graphics drivers are generic, meaning they might or might not work with your platform.

According to HP's web site the latest Intel® Graphics driver available for your platform is version 24.20.100.6025 Rev.H, please try a clean installation of that driver and once you get the chance please let us know the results:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-envy-m6-aq100-x360-convertible-pc/1249...

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics.html

Regards,

Albert R.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thank you Albert R for your reply. This worked for me. But not as expected. Still I could see some grid lines. Then I tried driver version( 27.20.100.8190),then I could see premiere pro just worked fine as before. Now the green grid lines had gone.😃 😀 😃

Thank you Albert R.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

User15918067444938063333, You are very welcome, thank you very much for letting us know those results.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that by installing Graphics driver version 27.20.100.8190 the problem got fixed and now you can use the laptop with no problems.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi, I am having the same problem. To facilitate here are my answers to your questions:

What is the model of the motherboard?

Hawaii-KU

What is the model of the Intel® Processor?

Intel Core i3-7100U (Kabylake)

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

No, its a pc. HP All-in-One 20-c207la

Is this a new computer?

No

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

I recently changed my hard drive from HDD to SSD. But Before I cloned the drive, the problem was already coming up.

Also my computer updated my intel drive and windows 10 update.

Which Windows* version are you using?

Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit)

Not sure why this is happening. Hopefully you can help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

RDuha2, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for this is that every scenario is different even if the same product is being used, so for us to better assist you and in order to try to fix the problem, please submit a new thread:

https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos