Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

I am looking centralize product patch or driver and Firmware upgrade solution

@Intel NUC Team, I am looking centralize product patch or driver and Firmware upgrade solution available tool or support vendor tool List which are authorize or approved by Intel Please share me list out so that i can explore which help me to build solutions for my customer. Please send

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Hello HHira14,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, please provide us with more information about this request.

1. Please provide more details about what you are trying to achieve.
  2. How many units will be impacted by this request?
  3. Is there a specific Intel® NUC model number you are working with?

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Dear Wannna

Thanks for quick input. We don’t have any issue

1. Please provide more details about what you are trying to achieve. . I am looking solution for Enterprise customer centralize solution in terms of IOT Device upgrade (Firmware, Software or Security Update) mean while I am working for one solution where Some of the device are NUC kind of.  My point hear is authorize application has capability to perform certain task centralize
  2. How many units will be impacted by this request? There are No impact
  3. Is there a specific Intel® NUC model number you are working with? No, I am converting solution for mainly NUC kind of IOT device.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello HHira14,

The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant centralizes driver or firmware updates. This is the tool we can provide you with on this support channel. However, to develop your own tool for IoT development, our recommendation is that you visit the Intel® Developer Zone. You may need to register and create an account to obtain more information.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks Wanner,

0 Kudos