I bought BOXNUC7PJYH .
after that I set it up.
memory: DDR4-2400(PC4-19200) 4GB×2 260Pin 1.2V CL174Gb*2
SSD:Samsung SSD 500GB 860EVO
I could not use NUC after sleep.
Display can not detect HDMI-INPUT.
I got same result even if using other display.
so it is problem of NUC.
1. I make NUC sleep.
2. power button of NUC blink.Display is Blacked-out.(NUC looks sleep)
3. I push a button of keyboard.
4. power button of NUC stop to blink.
5. But Display is Blacked-out still.
Please help me.
- Download the latest bios version JY0047.bio. Update bios using F7 method https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005850/mini-pcs.html
- Please enter bios by pressing F2 during boot process.
- Press F9 (followed by "Y") to set bios to default settings
- Press F10 (followed by"Y") to save bios settings and exit to Windows
- Download and install the following drivers: Chipset Driver https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27464/Intel-Chipset-Device-Software-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7CJY-NUC7PJY?product=126137
First install the Chipset Driver and next the Graphic Driver.
I make My NUC better on your way.
My NUC can come back from sleep.
but HDMI output seems unstable.
INTEL customer support contact me .
so I will continue to ask them about it.
Thank you for your help :)