03-16-2019 07:56 PM
Try to update your bios using recovery method:
- Prepare USB stick fully formatted to FAT32 (disable quick format option during format). Format your USB on Windows machine (rather than Linux or MAC). Save the Bios file JY0047.bio (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28462/BIOS-Update-JYGLKCPX-86A-?product=126135) on this stick and insert it into front USB slot with amber color (NUC shall be OFF).
- Press Power Button for about 3 seconds. Count 1001, 1002, 1003,1004. Release the Power Button. NUC should reboot into Power Button Menu. You should release the Power Button before 4-sec shut down override.
- Press F4 and the recovery shall start (it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen).
- When the recovery finishes, press on Power Button and hold it, until NUC switches OFF. Pull out the power cord.
- Replace the power cord and press Power Button to switch the computer to ON.
- Enter Bios setting by pressing F2 during boot process.
- Press F9(followed by "Y"), to set Bios to default settings. Press F10 (followed by "Y"), to save the settings and exit to O.S. Let the NUC fully reboot.
- If before update, you have customized bios settings, you can enter again to Bios setting to change the necessary settings.
03-22-2019 12:03 AM
Hello Akuma161, Were you able to check Leon's post? Let me know if you need more assistance. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation