Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeagl
Beginner

I have a NUC7i5BNK, bought 7 months ago. It has been working fine. Recently the system would not boot, but windows was eventually able to repair windows. Tonight, just got a white screen, rebooted and it was ok.

NUC7i5BNK Came prebuilt with windows 10 ,8GB DDR4 2133MHz, 256GB Solid State Drive m.2 SATA             

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello Jeagl, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. These issues that have arose appear to point at an Operating System issue, this is because Windows* has repaired itself and also the problems are with the booting. What I can recommend you to do in this case is to re-install the operating system in the Intel ® NUC, we have instructions that you can follow, please refer to the link below: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005471/mini-pcs.html Remember that when doing this, your files and applications will be deleted since the hard drive is formatted, make sure to back up any important files so you can put them back in the system when the re-installation is complete. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello Jeagl, Were you able to check the information I provided? Let me know if I can help you further. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation