Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

I have problems with a NUC7i7DNHE and dual monitors after a while only one monitor works

I have two Dell U2518U with resulotion 2560x1400 each

when i come back to the computer only one screen is working

then i try to unplugg the two hdmi sometimes it works,

Sometimes i have to restart, and sometimes i have to both restart and unplug the hdmi to come back to two screens.

I have the latest graphicdriver and monitor drivers

i have update the bios

I run Win10

Help! 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Hello DFahl, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Also, please let me know the way you are connecting the monitors to your system, this is important so that we can find out where the issue could be. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello! Her comes the file i connect the monitors with hdmi Regards Daniel
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hello DFahl, Thank you for your response. I have not yet received the file, please attach the file directly to the thread so that I can access it. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

i mailed the file first

but now i attached it here

/Daniel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hello DFahl, Thank you for your response. I have been checking the report you attached and I can see that everything is up to date, what I can recommend you to do is to update the HDMI firmware. Please refer to the link below: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27315/HDMI-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3DN... Once updated, shut down the system, reconnect both monitors and try to see if the issue is still present. Let me know the outcome. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello

i try this and have run the new firmware version a few days and i have no problems after the update.

so i think the problem i solved.

regards

Daniel

0 Kudos