I just bough a mini pc, and I wanted to install windows 10, but the pc not recognize my ssd m2, so y went to intel page to download bios drivers and update it, and see if the problem got solve,but apperently, the driver is "incompatible" despite is literally the driver of the specific model of my mini pc, what I can do?
I would really appreciate some help
1. Update BIOS using the following methode:
2. Prepare USB stick fully formatted to FAT32 (disable quick format option during format). Format your USB on Windows machine (rather than Linux or MAC).
3. Download TNTGLV57.0069.RECOVERY.zip and extract the TNTGLV57.cap file from this archive. Copy the TNTGLV57.cap to the root of the previously prepared USB stick. Insert this USB stick into rear USB port on your NUC.
4. Press and hold Power Button for about 3 seconds. Count 1001, 1002, 1003. Release the Power Button. NUC should reboot into Power Button Menu (this will take about 60 seconds). You should release the Power Button before 4-sec shut down override or when the Power Button LED changes color from blue to amber.
5. Press F4 and the recovery shall start (it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen). When the recovery finishes, NUC will automatically restart. Remove the USB stick.
6. Reboot your NUC and enter BIOS again (F2). Reset BIOS to default settings (F9), (F10)
I follow every single step by the way
What can I do?
Thanks for reply
Try the recovery by Security Jumper method:
1. Prepare USB stick fully formatted to FAT32 . Format your USB with Quick Format option unchecked. Do not format your USB in MAC (OS) or Linux machine. Use Windows.Download TNTGLV57.0069.RECOVERY.zip and extract the TNTGLV57.cap file from this archive. Copy the TNTGLV57.cap to the root of the previously prepared USB stick (you should have such USB prepared for the previous attempt).
2. Disconnect the power adapter and remove the bottom panel from your NUC.
3. Remove the Yellow Bios Security Jumper. (page 38 in Technical Product Specification)
5. Insert the USB with the TNTGLV57.cap file into rear USB slot.
6. Reconnect the power adapter and power ON the NUC. Wait 30 sec - 2min. The Recovery process will start automatically and will end after 2 -5 minutes.
7. When bios recovery is completed, press and hold the Power Button to switch the power OFF, remove the USB stick with the BIOS file, remove the power adapter and replace the Security Jumper (pins 1-2) . Reinstall the bottom panel.
8. Power your NUC ON.
9. Enter Bios setting by pressing F2 during boot process.
10. Press F9(followed by Enter), to set Bios to default settings. Press F10 (followed by Enter), to save the settings and exit to O.S. Let the NUC fully reboot.