Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Intel Driver and Support Assistant Error

When i try to scan my system it gives me the error: Oops, something went wrong while trying to scan. Please try again, or see our FAQs for help. How do i fix that?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

Hello @Jorge​ 

Please download and install the latest version of Intel DSA https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant?product=128824

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I do have the latest version installed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

Did you consult the FAQs?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Yeap

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

And you tried all the things that were suggested (clearing browser caches, etc.)?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I uninstalled the DSA using the uninstaller and installed it multiple times while trying to use it with a different browser every time(Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

did you find a fix?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

Hi,

I'm still waiting for a solution on this. Seems like a lot of people are having the same problem like me: "Oops, something went wrong while trying to scan. Please try again, or see our FAQs for help."

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

The problem was fixed after i installed the new update

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello PRasm, If you are still having the issue reported, please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91... 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos