Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMana3
Beginner

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-7260 wifi driver with Windows 10 Version 1903 disconnects with WatchGuard VPN client 12.3

Since upgrading two different HP Zbook 15" laptops to Windows 10 1903 we can no longer connect with our WatchGuard VPN clients over the wifi connection. The VPN connects, wifi disconnects right away, the VPN disconnects and then the wifi will automatically reconnect on its own. We've opened up a support ticket with Microsoft as well. Looked at Network resets, reinstalling the VPN client, trying different vpn clients, searching for new drivers within the HP Support assistat, but nothing has worked.

Is there an Intel driver that should work for setup?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello TMana3

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

You can find the available drivers for the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 on the following link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/75439/Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7260.

I would recommend testing a Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers on the system.

In addition, I was looking for more details about the issue that you are having, and I came across people reporting similar behavior in Microsoft community, for this reason, it is important to keep reporting this behavior with them.

Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel®. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel® for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel