Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
Do you have improvements you would like us to make on this community site? If so, we would love to hear your feedback! Click here for an 8 question survey. Thanks!

11305 Discussions

Intel® Management Engine Consumer Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for Intel® NUC Products fails to install the update. Attempts to install fail.

RBush2
Novice

NUC2.PNGNUC.PNG

1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This error message is telling you that the current version's installer was unable to uninstall the previous version. You must manually uninstall this previous version before the newer version will be able to install. If you don't know how to do this, let us know and we will provide help.

...S

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ZSari
Novice

The same thing with my NUC7i7!?

RBush2
Novice

I created a support ticket. I will share the results here when I get them.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This error message is telling you that the current version's installer was unable to uninstall the previous version. You must manually uninstall this previous version before the newer version will be able to install. If you don't know how to do this, let us know and we will provide help.

...S

View solution in original post

RBush2
Novice

That is what I did this morning after i spoke with a friend. It worked after i uninstalled the app.

RBush2
Novice

The application was uninstalled via the control panel. App reinstalled via download. All is well.