Try unplugging from A/C power for 10 minutes.
If that doesn't help, power on holding the power button down until the LED in the power button turns yellow. If it never turns yellow but does power off, then power off and start again, this time releasing after holding the button down for 3 full seconds. You should see the Power Button Menu appear within ~15 seconds.
Hope this helps,
When Windows is stuck on black screen during update you may try to boot in SAFE mode from Advance Option Menu. This menu you can reach after booting from Window Installation Media USB:
If the boot in SAFE mode will not help you may try to restore your Windows to the last working configuration. After performing steps 1 - 5 above:
6. Click/tap on System Restore (use a restore point recorder on your PC to restore Windows).
7. If prompted, click/tap on an administrator and follow the instruction on screen. Select the restore point form the list.
8. After few Nexts, click Finish confirmed by Yes - the restore will start.
9. Your PC will now restart and perform a System Restore.
10. When the System Restore has completed successfully, click/tap on Restart.
Hope this will help
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
We noticed that you have contacted Intel® Customer Support directly regarding the same issue here described and we found out that you have an internal support case open. In this case, we will proceed to close this thread to avoid duplication of effort and the support will continue through the internal case.
Intel Customer Support Technician