01-06-2019 12:47 PM
- The translation is very bad and I can hardly understand your question. I understand that your NUC8i3BEH some times doesn't wake up from sleep. You ask what is your contact to get warranty support. For the first question I can address you to the Intel download page. You should assure that you have all the latest driver and the latest bios installed. If not yet, please download the latest bios (please download the BE0056.bio file) and all other drivers: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126150/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC8i3BEH . The bios file please save on USB stick, fully formatted in Windows to FAT32. You may use the F7 method to update bios: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005850/boards-and-kits.html .
- As for the second question concerning the support, you may ask for support in the place you purchased your NUC. If you can't you can contact Intel Customer Support directly using your phone. Intel has support in many languages are supported. Use one of the following links:
- U.S. and Canada: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html#@11.
- Europe, Middle East and Africa: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support/emea-contact.html.
- Asia-Pacific: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support/apac-contact.html.
- Latin America: http://www.intel.la/content/www/xl/es/support/contact-support/lar-contact.html.