Dear Sir or Madams,
I would like to purchase a Mini-PC with the following features.
- Model: Intel NUC Kit NUC10i7FNK
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10710U
- Ram: 8GB DDR4-SD 2666 MHz
- Hard-Disk: 250 GB Samsung 860 EVO (M.2 SATAIII)
- operating system: Windows/Linux as Dual-Boot
Based on these, I have a few questions, regarding the WLAN-Module.
1) Can man replace the built-in WLAN-Module with "Killer AX 1650" WLAN-Module of Killer Networking by oneself?
2) If it were possible to replace the built-in WLAN module, would the "Killer AX 1650" WLAN module also run under Linux?
I look forward to your reply.