Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Employee

Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i7RYH gets frozen display about few minutes even after reboot/restart

I thought it might be BIOS update. So updated the latest version iflash BIOS update [RYBDWi35.86A.0371.BI.zip] but a display from a connected TV still froze after few minutes.

Would you please kindly help?

Thanks,

Phuoc

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello pdnguyen,

Thank you for joining the Intel Communities.

In order to help you better I would like to know the following:
  • Model number of the TV.
  • Type of video cable you are using between the computer and the TV.
  • Part number of the RAM memory.
  • Has it worked fine before? If it has, was there any software or hardware change before the issue started happening?
  • What peripherals do you have connected to the computer?

Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello pdnguyen,

I was wondering if you still need assistance regarding the issue you were having on your Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i7RYH. In case you still need assistance just let me know.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Thanks a lot Fred,

I have tried many things to see how to fix it. I ran security software and nothing found. I suspected it might be window 10 regular update. I backed up my data and rebooted from original window 10 boot disk that I bought along with this NUC. Everything are working like normal now.

Phuoc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello pdnguyen,

I am glad to hear issue has been fixed. Do not hesitate in contacting us back if you have any other inquiry.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos