cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Novice

Intel NUC6i5SYH Restore from AC

Hi ,

Would like to know is the NUC6i5SYH have this Restore from AC option at BIOS ?

I checked it's don't have.

Current BIOS version is 0051

Can anyone help me ? Or need to upgrade the BIOS version to latest?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

AdtekHao: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® NUC communities. We will do our best in order to try to provide the information you are looking for.

In regard to your inquiry, I looked for the option "Restore from AC" in the BIOS of one of our NUCs and as you mentioned it is not available in there, but in order to further assist you, what is it that you are trying to do with the NUC?. There might a different option or steps to try to in order to do what you need to do with the device.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

Jerry,

All NUCs have a BIOS option called After Power Failure, which support Stay Off, Last State and Power On settings. This should cover all possibilities for power restoration.

Hope this helps,

...S

Highlighted
Novice

Hi Sir ,

I am trying to do is , once the NUC Kit received AC power , it will auto power on itself. Same like those desktop.

I think After Power Failure is not the option I looking for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

No, it is exactly what you are looking for. It is regularly used to support auto-boot on A/C application (which is essentially the same as A/C restore).

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

Hi Mr ,

I found that the solution your provide was worked. Thank you so much for your information.

It's helps and worked for me !

0 Kudos