Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
12546 Discussions

Intel NUC8i7BEH is not turning on.

Nomishka
Beginner
My Intel NUC8i7BEH is not turning on. It indicates a red light in the hard disk icon when I plug it. But not turn on when I click the power button. Sometimes it shows light green light behalf of red light. Please can someone help me about this?
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel

Hello, @Nomishka

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening to your NUC, I will gladly assist you here. 

Is there any blinking pattern in the power button LED light (2 flashes in red, for example)? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

Nomishka
Beginner
Hi, Thank you for helping me. Appreciate it.

No any blinking pattern in the power button. When I plug it just get a red light in hard disk icon sometimes but sometimes it is light green.
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Remove your SSD and check whether it powers on correctly then. Last time I saw this phenomenon, it was a bad SSD.

...S

Nomishka
Beginner
Hi Mr. Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

I just tried it. But still it doesn't turn on.
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

You've checked with no M.2 or 2.5" SATA drive connected?

What does happen? Does the drive LED still light up? If it does, I am afraid that you've suffered a hardware failure.

...S

Nomishka
Beginner
Yep. I already tried. The LED is still lighting up.
Jocelyn_Intel

Hello, @Nomishka

Just to confirm, Is the power button LED light solid blue with no blinking pattern?  

Is it possible to try another SSD or RAM to discard a possible hardware issue?

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Jocelyn_Intel

Hello, @Nomishka

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Jocelyn_Intel

Hello, @Nomishka.   

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician.