Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12525 Discussions

Intel Nuc X15 laptop fan control problem

lebenito
Beginner

Hello guys

I want to know how to customize my fan speed with the temperature(Like you set your own fan speed curve, the default fan control is too hot for me). I have checked in the BIOS, but there is no option about it.

BTW the Intel NUC software studio also cannot monitor my CPU status. It shows 0% and 0℃ Only.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lebenito
Beginner

I found a solution for it, you can download a mechrevo gaming center since the umipro3 uses the same module with nuc x15, then you'll get a fan control with a custom temperature curve.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lebenito
Beginner

I found a solution for it, you can download a mechrevo gaming center since the umipro3 uses the same module with nuc x15, then you'll get a fan control with a custom temperature curve.

ilhamwirapraja
Beginner

where can i find mechrevo gaming center?

AlHill
Super User

@ilhamwirapraja This is not an Intel product.   Go to the software manufacturer's site for assistance.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

x15user
Beginner

To give you a (kinda) useful answer, it was possible to Google for the Gaming CenterU up to a few weeks ago, but... it's in Chinese.

And not very intuitive.

As of today, both of the previous link and Mechrevo's websites are offline, so your best solution is to return / refund the laptop, get one that works, and advise all your friends to steer clear of Intel NUC kits in the future, given there's no solution after a year of this widely known issue.