biosの変更したら良いですか?

SSDにはクローン​してあります。

bios変更がうまく出来ません。​

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

This is pretty simple. In general, you will be doing the following,

1. At the BIOS POST Splash Screen, press the F2 key to select entry into Visual BIOS.
  2. Using mouse, click on the Advanced button.
  3. Step 3: Do whatever is necessary.
  4. Either use mouse to click on X in upper right corner of screen or press the F10 key.
  5. Respond to prompt to save BIOS configuration by clicking on the Yes button.

Now, there are two ways that you can change the configuration to boot from the SSD, (1) disable the eMMC (this will automatically make the SSD the primary boot device) or (2) change the Boot Priority so SSD is primary boot device. You would choose #1 if you do not plan to use the eMMC at all (people often choose this option because eMMC is so slow). You would choose #2 if you would like to keep eMMC as a possible boot device.

To disable the eMMC and verify SSD is primary boot device, Step 3 will include these steps:

1. On top bar, click on the Devices and Peripherals button.
  2. Click on the Onboard Devices tab.
  3. In the Onboard Device Configuration window, uncheck the eMMC Built-in Storage parameter.
  4. Either use mouse to click on X in upper right corner of screen or press the F10 key.
  6. When the BIOS POST Splash Screen appears, again use F2 to enter Visual BIOS.
  7. Click on the Advanced button.
  8. On top bar, click on the Boot button.
  9. Click on the Boot Priority tab.
  10. If you are supporting UEFI boot, then, in the UEFI Boot Priority window, the top entry in the list should be a UEFI: Windows Boot Manager entry that points to Port 0 (i.e. the SSD, which is on SATA Port 0).
  11. If you are NOT supporting UEFI boot, then, in the Legacy Boot Priority window, the top entry in the list should be the SATA: Port 0 entry. If it is not the top entry in the list, then drag this entry up to the top of the list.

To change the Boot Priority so SATA SSD is primary boot device, Step 3 will include these steps:

1. On top bar, click on the Boot button.
  2. Click on the Boot Priority tab.
  3. If you are supporting UEFI boot, then, in the UEFI Boot Priority window, drag the UEFI: Windows Boot Manager entry for Port 0 (i.e. the SSD, which is on SATA Port 0) up the the top of the list (i.e. it should be above the UEFI: Windows Boot Manager entry for Part 0 (i.e. the eMMC)).
  4. If you are NOT supporting UEFI boot, then, in the Legacy Boot Priority window. the top entry should be the SATA: Port 0 entry. If it is not the top entry in this list, then drag this entry up to the top of the list.

Hope this covers it,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

You'll have to explain yourself better. What can't you do? In BIOS, you can change boot order to boot from SSD before eMMC. You can also disable the eMMC completely.

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

SSDから起動したいのですがbiosをどのように設定すれば良いか分かりません?

本サイトにNUC5PGYHのeMMCからSSDに変更する簡単な説明がありますが

詳しくIntel Visual biosの操作が知りたいのです。​

0 Kudos
Highlighted

This is pretty simple. In general, you will be doing the following,

1. At the BIOS POST Splash Screen, press the F2 key to select entry into Visual BIOS.
  2. Using mouse, click on the Advanced button.
  3. Step 3: Do whatever is necessary.

Now, there are two ways that you can change the configuration to boot from the SSD, (1) disable the eMMC (this will automatically make the SSD the primary boot device) or (2) change the Boot Priority so SSD is primary boot device. You would choose #1 if you do not plan to use the eMMC at all (people often choose this option because eMMC is so slow). You would choose #2 if you would like to keep eMMC as a possible boot device.

To disable the eMMC and verify SSD is primary boot device, Step 3 will include these steps:

1. On top bar, click on the Devices and Peripherals button.
  2. Click on the Onboard Devices tab.
  3. In the Onboard Device Configuration window, uncheck the eMMC Built-in Storage parameter.
  6. When the BIOS POST Splash Screen appears, again use F2 to enter Visual BIOS.
  7. Click on the Advanced button.
  8. On top bar, click on the Boot button.
  9. Click on the Boot Priority tab.
  10. If you are supporting UEFI boot, then, in the UEFI Boot Priority window, the top entry in the list should be a UEFI: Windows Boot Manager entry that points to Port 0 (i.e. the SSD, which is on SATA Port 0).
  11. If you are NOT supporting UEFI boot, then, in the Legacy Boot Priority window, the top entry in the list should be the SATA: Port 0 entry. If it is not the top entry in the list, then drag this entry up to the top of the list.

To change the Boot Priority so SATA SSD is primary boot device, Step 3 will include these steps:

1. On top bar, click on the Boot button.
  2. Click on the Boot Priority tab.
  3. If you are supporting UEFI boot, then, in the UEFI Boot Priority window, drag the UEFI: Windows Boot Manager entry for Port 0 (i.e. the SSD, which is on SATA Port 0) up the the top of the list (i.e. it should be above the UEFI: Windows Boot Manager entry for Part 0 (i.e. the eMMC)).
  4. If you are NOT supporting UEFI boot, then, in the Legacy Boot Priority window. the top entry should be the SATA: Port 0 entry. If it is not the top entry in this list, then drag this entry up to the top of the list.

Hope this covers it,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos