Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
Do you have improvements you would like us to make on this community site? If so, we would love to hear your feedback! Click here for an 8 question survey. Thanks!

11308 Discussions

Intel nuc nuc9i9qnx Thunderbolt firmware

Theamy
Novice

Hi all,

Please, someone could advise where can we find and download the latest Thunderbolt firmware version for a nuc9i9qnx.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Theamy,

I checked internally and confirmed that we still do not have information if Intel will release the thunderbolt Firmware for the NUC.

Our recommendation is to keep on checking our download center or run Intel Driver and Support Assistance constantly.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

9 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28735/Thunderbolt-3-DCH-Driver-for-Windows-10-for-Intel-NU....

I found this by going to the main page of the Download Center (https://downloadcenter.intel.com), searched for downloads for NUC9i9QNX and then finding the entry for TBT.

...S

hubick
New Contributor II

I see a driver there, not firmware?

I was able to update the main system BIOS for my new NUC9VXQNX, but I was also wondering if there was updated firmware for the Thunderbolt controller, as I bought it to host my disk arrays via a storage controller in an external Thunderbolt PCIe enclosure (Helios 3S)

n_scott_pearson

Well, they haven't posted any TBT firmware updates against this card. I will check with the reps and see if there is anything forthcoming...

...S

Theamy
Novice

Thanks @n_scott_pearson for your speedy reply !

i'm not specialy looking for the up-to-date firmware ! even the original version would interest me !

By the way i'm le looking for *.bin version and not the installer.

Thanks again.

n_scott_pearson

Sorry, AFAIK the release version is not posted anywhere.

...S

Theamy
Novice
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Theamy,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community.

The information provided by Scott is correct, we do not have the thunderbolt firmware available for this NUC. The only drivers/firmware are the ones you can find in our download center.

However, we will proceed to check this internally and post back with the final answer.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

Theamy
Novice
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Theamy,

I checked internally and confirmed that we still do not have information if Intel will release the thunderbolt Firmware for the NUC.

Our recommendation is to keep on checking our download center or run Intel Driver and Support Assistance constantly.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Maria R.

View solution in original post