The following document https://fccid.io/PD99462NG/User-Manual/User-Manual-3671698 , describes the connectors used for antenna interface on AC 9462 wireless adapter:
X.FL; Hirose U.FL-R-SMT mates with cable connector U.FL-LP-066 http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/307202.pdf
I am completely lost with this massive bible size document! I don't have the time to pour through it all.
I have tried U.FL PLUGS and they don't fit, but then again if there are millions of different sizes maybe the one I got was wrong?
And now these are pending: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07J1X9G9Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Since probably you will not have help form Intel https://www.intel.me/content/www/xr/ar/support/articles/000027956/network-and-i-o/wireless-networkin..., I've tried to give any information I have.
- I understand that you for some reason, need to replace antenna cable with coaxial connector in your NUC7CYJH. All examples from Amazon you are giving, are for cable to connect the wireless adapter with an external antenna. This is not the case in your NUC, since you have internal antennas.
- Usually the cable is sold with the antenna. For example: https://www.amazon.com/Pair-NGFF-Antenna-Antennas-Intel/dp/B01FK6IHEY/ref=pd_sbs_194_4/142-3365391-8...
- I hope that somebody in this forum will give you more adequate information.
many thanks for the link in point 3) 'above' .....it says: "A Pair NGFF Antenna of Ipex Mhf4", and that is why I thought of the 20565-001R-13 plug in my original post!
Take Care, have a nice day!
PS: I have placed the NUC in a Akasa Newton JC, OEM (A-NUC42-M1B) fanless case, and that is why I need to replace the antenna coax.
- U.FL connectors is made by Hirose, and is equivalent of IPEX MHF connector.
- The link I've given you is only example. You have many other choices. More examples: https://www.amazon.com/HUYUN-Antenna-Cable-Module-Internal/dp/B07DB6ZG3B/ref=pd_sbs_147_4/142-336539...
Different cable lengths and different antenna shapes.
- Since you are going to install your board in in a Akasa Newton JC case, which has all aluminium construction, I affray that the original NUC solution with the internal WiFi antennas is not suitable any more. The WiFi signal may be decreased/blocked by the case.
- Looking on the Akasa case specification I can see that it has fitting holes for two antennas. I believe that in this holes you can install the external WiFi antennas equipped (on the antenna side) with RP=SMA connector.
- So, it's look that your last order from Amazon may work https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07J1X9G9Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1