04-04-2019 03:56 PM
- Of Course the Windows will be updated on your NUC7i7BNH from build 1803 to 1809 (and all the future releases of Windows update), pending that your current installed version is activated.
- To check the activation status Please open Windows settings, click on Update & Security. Next click on Activation. On the top of R.H. status you may find the activation status of you r Windows.
- If the Windows is activated, click on Windows Update (first from top on L.H. panel). Now you may click Check for updates.
- If still the version 1809 of Windows will be not download, it will be in the near future.
- However, if you want this update now, you may force Windows to do it now. Follow those steps:
- Download Windows Media Creation Tool: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
- Run this tool , accept the license terms and then select Upgrade this PC and click on Next. The following tutorial may help you: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2267-upgrade-windows-10-a.html