Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LJaso2
Beginner

LED Manager Software not working with new NUC

Just set up a Hades Canyon NUC. I installed the LED management software and changed the LED colors to what I wanted them to be. I changed my mind and went to open the LED management software again and it would not open. I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it and it came up and I changed the colors. Later in the day I went to open the LED management software and again it would not open. It only opens on a fresh install, after that nothing. Any ideas how I can rectify this problem?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello @LJaso2​ 

1. Except to installing the LED management software, is your bios updated?
  2. Are the Chipset and Management Engine Driver updated?
  3. In order to be able to help you, please download Intel System Support Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- . Please run the Scan and the generated txt file please attach to your post.

Leon

RPete12
New Contributor I

Have you tried checking Task Manager before reopening the LED Manager and if still running, shut it down before reopening. Also if my memory serves me correctly does it not continue to run once opened and hide in the system tray (maybe in the hidden area). I assume if you shutdown and restart Windows without reinstalling the software, it works OK?

LJaso2
Beginner

Thanks for the help folks. RPete12, that's exactly what it was. I never thought of looking in the task manager under hidden icons. I was trying to open it through the start menu. Clicking on it in the task manager works! Thanks again!

RPete12
New Contributor I

No problem. Pleased to hear its sorted.