Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

MOUSE INTEL NUC

THE MOUSE BECOMES CRAZY AND IT BEGINS TO MOVE ONLY EVERY TIME I OPEN GAMES, IT IS RARE WHERE I DO NOT HAVE THIS ERROR BUT I USE ANOTHER PC AND IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ME, JUST WITH MY INTEL NUC, WHICH I USE TO MAKE STREAM AND THIS RETURNS IT A FASTIDE, SINCE I CANNOT PLAY ANYTHING BECAUSE ONLY THE MOUSE MOVES AND THE KEYBOARD IS PRICED TO RAZE

EL MOUSE SE VUELVE LOCO Y SE EMPIEZA A MOVER SOLO CADA VEZ QUE ABRO JUEGOS, ES RARO DONDE NO TENGO ESTE ERROR PERO USO OTRA PC Y NO ME PASA ESTO, SOLO CON MI INTEL NUC, LA CUAL USO PARA HACER STREAM Y ESTO LO VUELVE UN FASTIDIO, YA QUE NO PUEDO JUGAR NADA POR QUE SE MUEVE SOLO EL MOUSE Y EL TECLADO SE PRECIONA ALAZAR

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

First, do not be afraid to release the CAPS LOCK.

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (look at the instructions under the reply window).

Doc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello xGoTa,

• How often does this issue happen?
  • Does it happen when you are gaming, streaming, or both?
  • What is the model number of the mouse?
  • Have you tried using another mouse for testing purposes?

Note: Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded on this Intel® Community.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

1- It happens with different games, not always, but if with most of these, 2- it happens when I play, or when I am transmitting, not necessarily by transmitting, if not by the game, 3- Vorago Mo- 501, but I have already tried with other mice, like the logitech G502 and Razer Essential DeathAdder, but with all of them it's the same error, that's why I think it has to be the computer, since I have another one that is an i3 of 6 and in that one it doesn't give me these errors, but I use the nuc to transmit and it is easier to move and I want to solve it here
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello xGoTa,

Thank you for your response.

• Since this behavior usually occurs while playing, have you tried using lower display resolutions and quality for testing purposes?
  • What are the game resolutions you are currently using?
  • For example, what games are you having this issue with? Please list 2 or 3 games.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

1- yes, I already tried to download resolutions and everything, and still it continued
2- as with all resolutions it was the same, I decided to at least stay in 1920 x 1080
3- the games that have happened to me most recently are:
Assassins Creed Origins
Hand Simulator
Sundered: Eldritch Edition

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello xGoTa,

We have not experienced this issue so far, but we will look into this issue. Please try the following recommendations:

• We noticed that the OS is outdated. Are you able to update the OS?
  • Try using a different USB port on the unit.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I already tried using other USB ports and my Windows is updated to the latest version
I could send a video to see the problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello xGoTa,

I wasn't able to find any internal report for this issue, I also checked on the internet and there are several reports on multiple platforms, I didn't observe any report on a NUC system though.

I would recommend making sure that you are running the latest Windows updates and will try the following configuration options:

Run: main.cpl -- this opens the Mouse Properties Window

Go to Pointer tab

Under Motion -- make sure Speed is set to 50% or less

Under Visibility -- uncheck: Hide pointer while typing

I hope this helps,

Ronny G

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Still not serving me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello xGoTa,

Thank you for your response.

We have not been able to reproduce this behavior in-house. This seems to be an issue that you may need to report to Microsoft*. We found online that users with other systems have also reported this behavior.

We will close this inquiry. If you need any further assistance with other issues or inquiries, please post a new question. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos