I'm new here.
I'm doing this for the first time.
I have just installed a new HP ProBook 440 G8 notebook with Windows 10,
i have been able to easily find and install all drivers except for the PCI-Datensammlungs- und Signalverarbeitungscontroller
I also serched hours on google now but also no results.
Here are the Hardware-IDs
Can someone help me, please.
I suggest you try these two packages:
- Chipset Device Software: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/26804/eng/Chipset_Win7_8_8.1_10_10.1.1.9.zip.
- Intel Management Engine: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28215/eng/ME-Consumer-Win10-19H1-20H1-18.104.22.1688.zip.
Hope this helps,
Didn't work how?
Did the installers run to completion?
Were any error messages displayed?
One additional thing you can try is running the Chipset installation package a special way. Do the following:
- Extract the package to a temporary folder.
- Open a Command Prompt or PowerShell window as Administrator.
- Set the current folder to be this temporary folder.
- Execute command: ".\SetupChipset.exe /overall".
- After reboot, you can delete this temporary folder.
Hope this helps,
Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories, generate the report and then have the tool Save the report to a file. Don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work. Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.
thanks for your Help.
Thats explains everything.
Then I have to build a completely new image with a Pro version, because the LTSC version is only available in 1809.
The next LTSC Version of Windows 10 is planed for end of 2021 at the earliest.
Yea, the big bugaboo with LTSC is that it can only support the hardware that existed at the time of its release. Any drastic changes that happen later - like appearance of Iris Xe - many not be supported. Intel and Microsoft really need to get on the same page regarding this issue...