Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
12546 Discussions

Missing network adapters

pvanderlinden
Beginner

Hi,

I bought 4 Intel NUC 12 Pro Kit NUC12WSKi5 for family and I am trying to install the latest Windows 11 version on it. On none of the nucs a network adapter is found. Also no wifi adapter is found. I checked the bios and both are “on”. But Win11 won’t find them. I do not see related topics in this forum or else on the internet.

What goes wrong? Hope that anybody can point me to the right sollution.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Follow the Clean Install Windows 11 tutorial to install Windows with or without internet.

Leon

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

And download the Wireless/Bluetooth/Ethernet drivers for manual installation after installing Win11 bare. Download them from here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?ws=idsa-default#q=NUC12WSKi5&sort=relevancy&f:@t....

Hope this helps,

...S

pvanderlinden
Beginner

Sorry for the late response. I managed to do the install with your tips. Thanx!

LeonWaksman
Super User

Once you have Windows 11 installed you should download and install the Intel Drivers for your NUC. You will find all drivers in the Intel Download Site for your NUC. Before installing any other driver, you should download and install the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Windows® 10 64-bit and Windows 11* for Intel® NUC12WS products. Once the Chipset Software is installed, you should reboot your NUC. Next you may install all other drivers (the sequence is not important). You may reboot your NUC only once, after the last driver was installed.

Leon