Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MLamb1
Beginner

Mon pc ne démarre plus nuc6i5syh

Mon pc a deux ans mais la en voulant l'allumer il ne démarre pas quand j'appuie sur le bouton c'est comme si il n'était pas branché il ne se passe rien

0 Kudos
18 Replies
AlHill
Super User

No lights of any kind? Is the power supply plugged in to the Nuc and wall outlet?

Doc

MLamb1
Beginner

Oui je l'ai utilisé hier tout allais bien mais aujourd'hui je l'ai lancé ce matin j'ai voulu fusionner deux partitions d'un ssd mais je l'ai supprimé sans faire exprès et en redémarrant je suis aller dans le bios j'ai réussi à le faire réapparaître mais après j'ai jamais pu relancé le pc...

AlHill
Super User

This is going to be difficult to help you with. I assume you are running Windows 10?

And, I assume you do not have a backup of your system, correct?

To be fair, you really need to ask Microsoft support for help with this problem. It is not an Intel or NUC issue, but one of deleting critical operating system partitions.

You may want to try booting a usb install stick with Windows 10, and doing a repair. However, I would first go to Microsoft and see what they suggest.

Remember, the nuc is a PC, and its OS is Microsoft's.

Doc

MLamb1
Beginner

Oui je suis sur W10 mais la sauvegarde ce n'est pas grave tant que je peux réutilisé mon ordinateur !

Mais la clef usb je ne peux pas vu que le pc ne se lance pas quand j'allume il ne se passe rien

Merci

AlHill
Super User

When have the USB key inserted, and turn on the NUC, start hitting the F10 key on your keyboard. This should allow you to select a boot device.

Other than this, one of the Intel support engineers may be able to assist you.

Doc

MLamb1
Beginner

Oui je sais installer W10 avec un clef usb mais le problème c'est toujours que le nuc ne s'allume même pas

J'essayerais quand même merci

AlHill
Super User

Perhaps I misunderstood you. Are you saying that when you turn on the nuc, you see nothing on the monitor (no "Intel NUC" logo), and you cannot access the bios?

Doc

MLamb1
Beginner

Oui mon écran me met Pas de Signal !

Et rien ne se passe quand j'allume le nuc

MLamb1
Beginner

Si c'est un problème de composant il passe dans la garantie car c'est 3 ans la garantie et il a moins de 3 ans

AlHill
Super User

One of the Intel support engineers will be able to assist you.

Doc

MLamb1
Beginner

Je l'espère !

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello MariusProblemeNuc

I'm not an Intel engineer, but I want to help you also. Reading your correspondence with Al Hill I'm missing something. In order to be able to help you you need first to explain few things. Please answer yes or no on the following questions:

1. Your Windows 10 is corrupted now?

2. You did some changes in Bios setting and your computer is not booting now?

3. When you press on the Power Button can you see LED is illuminated?

I'm assuming that electrically your NUC is not damaged and I'll give you instructions how to enter Power Button Menu. From Power Button Menu you can recover your Bios and you can disable Fast Boot if it is enabled. So, please disable Fast Boot (if it is enabled) and recover your bios:

1. Prepare USB stick fully formatted to FAT32 (disable quick format option during format). Format your USB on Windows machine (rather than Linux or MAC). Save the Bios file SY0068.bio (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28045/BIOS-Update-SYSKLi35-86A-?product=89190 Download BIOS Update [SYSKLi35.86A] ) on this stick and insert it into USB slot (NUC shall be OFF).
  2. Press Power Button for about 3 seconds. You should release the Power Button soon as the power led changes color from blue to amber. Alternately, the system will emit three short beeps from the PC speaker or headphones, if connected, then stop. If you see the LED color change or you hear the beeps, release the Power Button - NUC shall reboot into Power Button Menu.
  3. Press F4 and the recovery shall start (it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen).
  4. When the recovery finishes, pull out the power cord.
  5. Replace the power cord and press Power Button to switch the computer to ON.
  6. Enter Bios setting by pressing F2 during boot process.
  7. Press F9(followed by "Y"), to set Bios to default settings. Press F10 (followed by "Y"), to save the settings and exit to O.S. Let the NUC fully reboot.
  8. If before update, you have customized bios settings, you can enter again to Bios setting to change the necessary settings.

Note:

If for some reason you have difficulty to boot into Power Button Menu, you may recover your Bios using Security Jumper method https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005532/mini-pcs.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005532/mini-pcs.html

I wish you success

Leon

MLamb1
Beginner

Merci beaucoup

1. Je ne pense pas que Windows 10 soit corrompu.

2. Oui j'ai modifié des paramètres dans le bios est je pense que c'est sûrement sa qui fait que mon pc et '' mort ''.

3. Non aucune Led s'allume le pc reste complètement éteint il ne se passe rien quand j'essaye d'allumer le nuc.

Et je vais essayer les 8 instructions que vous m'avez donner

Encore merci

MLamb1
Beginner

Pour formater ma clé sans l'option formatagerapide c'est trop long sa prend 1 heure au moins

LeonWaksman
Super User

So, if you don't want to wait 1 hour, please try. In some case (for example if the USB was used in Linux) the quick format is not working.

Leon

MLamb1
Beginner

Je n'ai, pas compris désolé

Il l'a dit ne pas utiliser la formatage rapide donc je ne le prend pas non ?

LeonWaksman
Super User

I want clarify this. Since, in this forum we saw many times unsuccessful try of bios recovery using USB with quick format , I instructed you to use full format. Using full formatted USB, you have better chance to succeed. However if it is difficult for to prepare full formatted USB, try your USB, without having it full formatted. If it will go, you are lucky. If not, nothing wrong will happen, only the recovery will not start.

Leon

MLamb1
Beginner

Merci beaucoup cela a fonctionner je vous aime vraiment merci vous êtes les meilleurs ! "

❤️