Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Monitor blank after Intel HD 620 driver update on NUCi3BNH mini

On 11/11/2017 my NUCi3BNH running Windows 10 pro had an automatic Intel HD 620 graphics driver update. The next boot-up afterwards, my Samsung HD monitor connected to the NUC via the HDMI port gave an error message saying the HDMI source mode was incompatible with the monitor, and only showed a blank screen. I can use remote desktop to connect to this NUC, and i can see that Windows is running properly, and the graphics in the remote desktop on a separate computer look fine, but there is no visible output on the NUC HDMI monitor output. I re-installed the HD 620 graphics driver update, and still the same.

Does anybody have an idea of what is going on, and how to fix it? I would very much appreciate any help.

Dave

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi dmtiede,

I understand you were having a problem with the monitor after updating to the latest graphics drivers. I apologize for the inconvenience.

After reviewing this matter and I have noticed that you already contacted Intel customer support for assistance. In case you need more assistance or if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us back.

Allan J
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I'm having the same issue with a Samsung monitor model T27C310LB.

My computer is a DELL Inspiron i15.

Everything was working just fine before Intel Graphics HD 620 auto-updated. It's absolutely frustrating. When I reinstalled a previous version of the driver, it got back to work but somehow I can't disable its auto-updates so the problem keeps coming back.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi dielloarias,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the monitor going blank.

I would like to know what are the graphics drivers version you have been testing on this computer?

Please open new thread and report this problem to the graphics forums

/community/tech/graphics https://communities.intel.com/community/tech/graphics

You may need to copy and paste this link on a different window.

Thanks

Allan J.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi dielloarias,

I was wondering if you were able to open a new thread in regard to your problem.

Allan J.
0 Kudos