I left it on in the morning when I went for school as I was installing a game on steam. When I come back, it was powered off. Either the power went out or there was an internal error. Since then, when I tried to boot it up it started making a loud beeping and noise and the power button light was flicking on and off and I had to use a fast boot option as the regular boot failed. Now the graphics card cant even display 60 frames at a time (game frames can be 70 and it will feel choppy) and my performance is way lower than usual. Before I took the power out for a solid hour or two, the graphics card was being used 100% just when I had chrome and discord open. All my games are unplayable right now and I really need help.
Hi @IKDI ,
1. Power ON your NUC. Repeatedly depress F8, you will see words: Please wait. Stop depressing F8, NUC will enter Advanced Option Menu.
2. Click/tap on Troubleshoot.
3. Click/tap on Advanced options.
4. Click/tap on System Restore (use a restore point recorder on your PC to restore Windows).
5. If prompted, click/tap on an administrator and follow the instruction on screen. Select the restore point form the list (saved before the latest destructive event).
6. After few Nexts, click Finish confirmed by Yes - the restore will start.
7. Your PC will now restart and perform a System Restore.
8. When the System Restore has completed successfully, click/tap on Restart.
Hope this helps