Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

My application to be integrated is 32 bit legacy boot ..suggest to convert legacy boot application to UEFI boot with SOP please

ASHOK PATIL

+91 09850220770

+91 020 39858687

FORBES MARSHALL , INDIA ( MAHARASHTRA , PUNE)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Hello APATI12, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I would like to have more information of the Intel ® Product you have, this is so that I can assist you in the best way. Also, please let me know exactly what the problem is if you are experiencing an issue. Let me know please. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Dear David ,

INTEL NUC 7CJYH ...iNTEL CELERO N PROCESSOR BASED CPU.

Please help .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

We need to use this CPU for UBUNTU 16.04 , 32 bit O.S. .....Where we face issue that the 32 bit 16.04 o.s. not get loaded on this model.

We need to integrate the 32 bit legacy boot application on the 16.04LTS ubuntu O.S.

Please check & help or suggest me alternate cpu which can handle this requirement.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Hello APATI12, Thank you for your response. According to the O.S supported by the Intel ® NUC, I can see that your model supports Ubuntu 16.04 and it is certified by canonical, refer to the link below: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005628/mini-pcs.html Nevertheless, we do not validate the use of Linux distributions so in order to get assistance installing said O.S you will need to contact the distribution's support forum. Refer to the link below: https://ubuntuforums.org/ * Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. * Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos