· Are there connectors we can use to pull 12V / 3A from the board to scavenge some power?
· Can the board be purchased with the stamped metal shield but without the external case?
· Do you have fan specs, specifically for RPM and CFM airflow?
· Does the board have CE / UL certification?
· Is there any CE and FCC EMI testing documentation?
· Do you a sample of the Provo Canyon you can send?
· Do you have a step file for Provo?
· Is there an option to purchase the board without the case?
· Is there is thin / slim version available?
Answering what I can,
I will forward to design and marketing teams and see if they will talk to you. Send me contact information via direct message (do not post here).
Hi Scott ;
Thanks for your help .
Customer has several other questions
Hhmmm, they don't appear to list this information in their briefs. The boards are the same UCFF 4"x4" (LxW) formfactor, but the heights may be slightly different. The PN boards may stand ever-so-slightly taller due to the use of a vapour chamber instead of a simple heatsink. How much taller I can't tell - perhaps a mm or two?
Note also that the positioning of the front and rear connectors is different between these boards.