Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12299 Discussions

NUC 11 Enthusiast gpu switch & coop?

SEA6000
Beginner

I post this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/intelnuc/comments/olgji7/anybody_use_nuc_11_enthusiast/  month ago but it seems no any progress 

so I come to this forum to confirm :

so this device not do gpu mix ? like decode av1 with xe , or so ? so the xe gpu in NUC 11 Enthusiast is only draining power and make heat and --- do nothing and can't turn off in BIOS...how strange the design

I don't want high-tech about play game on xe ..etc

I just want to play halo with RTX2060 when decode video from XE to my second monitor.

is my wish can come true ? or not possible?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

SEA6000, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this topic, first, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the specific model of the Intel® NUC?

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Are you using the Intel® NUC at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91...

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

SEA6000
Beginner

NUC11 Enthusiast is Phantom Canyon, which is nuc11PHi7

By the way: I have been in the IT industry for 20 years and coding for 27 years. Just directly submit my question to the technical staff, I think the forum community manager should not understand these technical details.

Alberto_R_Intel

SEA6000, Thank you very much for providing those details.

"Just directly submit my question to the technical staff", perfect, they will further assist you in there.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician