Have any of you had a problem with non-working USB on the front panel? He suddenly stopped working. Windows not see any device when I plug device into this port. In the device manager there is no information about the USB error. If someone had a similar problem and solved it without sending to the Intel, please help 😉
- Only one USB port is not working? All other port are OK?
- You may try to reset Bios to default settings:
- Enter Bios during boot - press F2.
- While in Bios press on F9 and confirm with "Y".
- Press F10, followed by "Y", to save settings and exit to Windows.