The NUC keeps hanging or Lagging, I tried the follows but none working
1. Open the NUC, to screw the RAM more tightly
2. update the driver (using automatic way, but it says that are all up to date )
3. Changing HDMI cable
but the problem still persist, what's the problem here?
please check video for reference.
Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.
So here's what I can see in the report:
- You have BIOS 85 installed. BIOS 89 is latest (released today, as a matter of fact). I recommend that you install it. Here is link to download folder: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30621/BIOS-Update-BECFL357-. You can download and run the MSI file from Windows or download the BIO file and install it using the F7 key as boot (POST) time.
- You have Graphics driver 184.108.40.20681 installed. While this is listed as the latest validated on this NUC, there are newer versions that you can try. Here is link for downloading the latest available (220.127.116.1184
- For your Wireless-AC capability, you have the v21.10 driver installed. The latest validated on this NUC is 22.40, which you can download from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28955. There is an even newer version (22.60) that hasn't yet been validated on this NUC, but you could still try it. It is downloadable from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30542.
- For your Bluetooth capability, you do not have a proper Intel driver installed at all. You should not use the Microsoft generic version. Similar to above, the validated version for this NUC is 22.40, which you can download from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28956. There is an even newer version (22.60) that hasn't yet been validated on this NUC, but you could still try it. It is downloadable from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30584.
- Latest driver package for the Intel LAN capability of this NUC is available for download here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30252.
- I am seeing a Realtek USB Ethernet adapter connected. Unclear what this is for.
- I am seeing quite a few entries in the event log indicating that the Wireless-AC 9560 card is having errors. If this problem persists after updating the drivers, I might recommend contacting Intel Customer Support directly regarding a replacement.
After you have addressed all of these things, let me know if the freezing/hanging continues to occur. One other thing you could also do is download and run the MemTest86 facility and test your memory for a day. The capability built into Windows 10 is useless AFAIAC.
Hope this helps,