Hallo Intel community,
I have "two" M15 laptops with the same problem, so seems a generic problem.
When I would like to play a youtube video, the video does NOT start (it hangs on the first second)
But, when I connect a USB or 3.5mm jack headset, all runs perfect and the video start to play.
--> What happens here????
I made already the following steps without success:
- Tried on Firefox, Edge browser --> same result
- Tried on Youtube, Vimeo.... --> also not working
- BIOS update
- Automatic driver software download from Intel and check --> All drivers up to date
- Disabled all audio drivers in device manager
- My both laptops have the same issue. Installation is the same.
I really hope somebody can tell me, how I can solve this.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.