Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARose8
Beginner

NUC and none HDCP 2.2 projector

I use my Sanyo PLV-Z2000 projector for big screen streaming of Netflix, HBO, TV-signal etc. I have recently exchanged my computer to a NUC7I5BNK. Last night I wanted to show a movie for the family and got this on the screen:

It worked fine with the old computer. Is there anything I can do on the NUC to make it work?

Thanks

Anders

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello kaja69,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.

I understand that you are having issues with an Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5BNK and a Sanyo* projector regarding the support with HDCP.

This NUC Kit supports HDCP 2.2, and it is very likely that the projector is currently using a different version. Please check the settings of the Sanyo* project to find any information about HDCP. You can also try updating the firmware of the projector, which very possibly will provide it with more support.

Regards,

Xavier A.
ARose8
Beginner

Thanks but I found that the problem was my AVR that blocked streaming when I was using the Edge browser. When using Chrome it works just fine. So the NUC nor the projector is the actual issue.

idata
Community Manager

Hello kaja69,

I am very glad to know that you found both the cause of the issue and the solution. Thank you for letting us know.

Regards,

Xavier A.