my NUC7i5BNK does not reactivate my 4K display (LG 27uD68P-B) when coming out of sleep mode. The display says "No signal detected, going to sleep" when hitting mouse button to resume NUC. NUC in fact is resuming, which I can see by the LEDs turning blue. I already tried to uninstall Intel grafics driver, with no success, because it gets reinstalled after the next reboot. Also I've deactivated all display energy saving options.
My display is connected via Thunderbolt to display port adapter. I tried also HDMI port, but this does only come up with 30Hz instead of 60Hz.
Any idea how I can make my NUC run with my 4K display through Thunderbolt port?
Thanks and regards,
Hello, Stefano. Fereri.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reach the Intel® Communities Team.
I understand you are facing some issues with your NUC which will not reactivate after going to sleep mode with 4k resolution.
I would highly recommend you to update the Graphics Drivers. You can download the latest drivers by clicking https://downloadmirror.intel.com/26947/eng/GFX_Win10_64_22.214.171.12401_BN.zip here.
Then, in order to complete the installation please follow these steps:
1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
2. Expand "Display Adapter", right-click the Intel Graphics entry, and click Uninstall.
3. On Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the Intel HD Graphics driver then click OK to start the uninstall process.
4. When the uninstall process is complete, disconnect your computer from the internet and make sure it will not auto connect when reboot. Restart your system.
5. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
6. Open Device Manager
7. Expand the Display adapters section.
8. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. (Note: The graphics entry may be "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter")
9. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
10. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
11. Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
12. Reboot your computer when prompted.
Please let me know the results.
Hello, Stefano. Fereri.
I would like to double check if you were able to perform the troubleshooting steps that I attached in the post above and the results.