Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor I

NUC i7FNH with Samsung CRG9 Monitor - 5120 x 1440 resolution - Windows 10 base driver works (26.20.100.7262), later Intel drivers don't. Custom Resolution in Graphics Command Center errors.

Hi, as above - a base build of Windows 10 works fine at this resolution, but installing ANY later Intel drivers create a max resolution 3840 x 2160. Running Graphics Command Center will not allow 5120 x 1440 as a Customer entry.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted

JChas2, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, just to let you know, the latest Intel® Graphics driver that was validated for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC10i7FNH is version 26.20.100.7529, as you can confirm here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29230/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers-for-Intel-NUC?...

Please test that driver and once you get the chance let us know the results.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Thanks, but per the subject, the later drivers do not work at that resolution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

JChas2, Thank you for your response.

Just to confirm, by any chance could you please let us know where did you download Graphics driver version 26.20.100.7262? That driver version is not showing on our web site, that is why we wanted to confirm those details. Is there a link that you can share for us to be able to verify that information?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

7262 is the version installed by Windows 10 on a fresh build and works fine at 5120 x 1440. BUT....as soon as I run Windows Update it fetches a later version and doesn't allow my resolution. So I roll back the driver and it works....

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi JChas2. We've been able to recreate the problem you are seeing. We will file a bug report with our graphics driver development team today. We can't predict how quickly a fix will be available, but we will keep you updated.

We found that you can go as high as driver version 7372 and still select 5120x1440. You can get that driver here if you need it while we work to correct the issue: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29127/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=197533

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Cool thanks! 😍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Have just installed 7372 and all is well! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

I have tried 7870 and that does NOT work either. I know I was premature, but thought you'd like to know. :-)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

JChas2, Thak you very much for letting us know those updates, that information is very useful for us.

We will continue working on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi JChas2,

I work Alberto and I just wanted you to know that we have filed a bug report for this issue and we hope to get a fix for it in our next driver release. I cant provide you with any other detail at this point since this was just recently reported and it may take some time, the only recommendation we have for now is to stay on driver version 26.20.100.7262.

I am closing the internal case we created for this issue but I will keep you posted on any progress we make.

Thanks,

Ronny G

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

OK thank you! 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

Please note I am having the same problem with a NUC8i7BEH