I purchased a NUC model NUC8i7HVB.
I've installed Windows 10 on it, It does not show me any sleep option, only shutdown & restart.
How can I put my pc into sleep?
1. Open Windows settings System
2. Click on Power & sleep.
3. Click on Additional power settings (R.H. side)
4. Click on What power the buttons do
5. Click Change settings that are currently available and check Sleep
6. Finally click Save changes.
Try the following fixes:
Method 1. Restore default power options
-Press Windows key + R then type:
-Restart PC and check.
Method 2. Run power Troubleshooter
- Press Windows key + R then type:
msdt.exe /id PowerDiagnostic
If the above fixes will not work, in order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.