Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

NUC10 i7FNK

Riscontro un problema con il Bluetooth .

All'accensione va tutto bene e riconosce i dispositivi , pero dopo il primo stand-by del sistema si disattiva .

Nelle impostazioni non c'è alcun modo di riattivare e solo con un riavvio del sistema si riesce di nuovo a connettere .

Grazie in anticipo .

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Hello Gigiusia, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach). 

2. Did the unit use to work before? Do you remember any specific changes before the issue started?   

3. What Bluetooth devices are you connecting to the NUC? Have you tried different devices to see if the issue persists? 

4. Make sure that you have the latest updates from Windows. Try at least installing the following KB KB4568831 (check with Microsoft for help): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4568831/windows-10-update-kb4568831 

5. Try a clean install of the following driver and let us know about the outcome: 

Clean install steps: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless.html 

Download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29876/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10 

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Sebastian, thank you very much for the detailed information.
Unfortunately I am unable to update the system, I have packed the pc for the return.
Not because of the bluetooth problem, but because I couldn't play.
I replaced it with a NUC8I7HNK_161W10P which has a dedicated graphics card.
I will pass your information to the reseller.
See you soon

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Gigiusia,  

Thank you for the update. 

As you will return the unit to the reseller, we will proceed to close this inquiry from our side as you will continue working with them.  

If you get to have any problems with the replacement unit, please open a new thread as this one will no longer be monitored.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M   

Intel Customer Support Technician   

0 Kudos