NUC10i7FNK when installing latest 22.214.171.12485 drivers listed on my NUC's page, I get unsupported platform.
do the old drivers need to be uninstalled, and where can I get the old ones if the new ones do not install?
Yes, you need to uninstall the existing drivers before installing this one. Use this process:
- From Apps & Features, uninstall the Intel Graphics Driver package.
- From Device Manager, click on Display Adapters. If the only entry is for Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, then go to Step 7.
- Right-click on the entry for Intel UHD Graphics, and then click on Uninstall Device.
- In the dialog that appears, place a checkmark beside Delete the driver software for this device and then click on Uninstall.
- Go to Step 2.
- Install the 126.96.36.19985 package.
- Verify and Test.
If you want to go back to the previous version of the driver, you can download it from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29335/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers.
Hope this helps,