Intel® NUCs
Assistance in Intel® NUC products
13310 Discussions

NUC11TNHi3 SATA Drivers?

pioux
Beginner

Hello. Long-time lurker, first time poster

I picked up an NUC11TNHi3 and am trying to install Windows 10.

Installing a fresh copy of Windows and I have created the USB install disk with whatever the latest version the windows media creator has.

The problem I am running into is that windows set up does not detect the SATA drive that I have in there.

The BIOS sees the drive.

I downloaded the chipset driver on the product page... but it did not have the SATA controller driver.

I did try every single one that was available and none worked.

Does anyone have the SATA driver for this so Windows can detect the drive and I can continue installing windows?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello pioux,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

The issue seems to be related to the Windows installer since the drive is detected by the BIOS. I found information about this issue on a Microsoft forum. You should take a look at the information provided and try their suggestions to confirm if it works for you:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-clean-install-unable-to-detect-hard/83911a55-c82d-42b6-8369-3d6369fedf5f

Let me know if your issue persists after trying the suggestions gathered on the Microsoft support forum.

However, if you want, you can also try the following:

• Try another SATA Drive.
  • Try another Windows installer.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello pioux,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello pioux,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos