Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DHong5
Beginner

NUC5i5RYH xHCI controller driver for windows 10 64bit

Hi,

Is there a driver for windows 10?

I am currently using generic xhci driver from windows update.

My USB keyboard and mouse not working, unless i disconnect and reconnect it. It happen when xHCI is enabled/auto/smart-auto in the BIOS.

I have no choice, i set xHCI to disabled now. My keyboard and mouse no problem, but my USB no longer USB 3.0

Contacted Microsoft support, they said nothing much they can do, and asked me to get Intel support.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

As far as I know, Intel does not provide Windows 10 USB 3.0 drivers separately. The latest available are those downloading from MS' Windows Update site...

idata
Community Manager

火星人 please refer to the previous post, N.Scott.Pearson provided the correct answer. The latest drivers are available through Windows Updates only.

Regards,

Amy.

DHong5
Beginner

Latest windows update still don't solve my problems. At least my wireless keyboard and mouse still not working, my logitech F710 game controller also not working except USB3 disabled in bios.

I not sure what happened between Intel and Microsoft, I spent money to buy Intel NUC, USB3 not working since the first day I started using it. Is this product a consumer joke?

idata
Community Manager

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately the driver can only be found through Windows Updates. Intel does not provide USB 3.0 drivers for Windows® 10.

Regards,

Amy.