Good day, recently we bought roughly 15 NUC6CAYH for playing music via the audio jack boxes on the back. When running the Intel Software Assistant it does suggest this driver:
Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for NUC8CCH, NUC6CAY Version: 6.0.8716.1 (Latest)
When trying to run the setup all it does is throw following error message and aborts the whole process:
[Error Code: -0001] No compatible drivers found in this driver package.
We are a bit lost at the moment and would appreciate any help we can get regarding this issue.
You installed Chipset Device Software and Intel Management Engine Software packages before installing IDSA, right? If not, install these package now and then try this package again. Also recommend you download these packages from the Intel Download Center (here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/95062/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC6CAYH) and then install them.
Hope this helps,
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
To better assist you can you please provide the following reports and information:
Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)
- Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information
- By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
- Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
- To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
Note: You can use the option under the reply window to attach the report and any other files to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).
- When did you buy the units? Less than a month ago?
- Before attempting to install the driver, did you have any issues with the units regarding audio playback?
- Were you able to install other updates suggested by the assistant?
- Do you see any error code or yellow exclamation sign in the audio section of your device manager’s window?
- Besides the audio problem have you experienced any other issues?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Intel Technical Support Technician
We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.
Intel Customer Support Technician