Hello, I have downloaded AYAPLCEL.86A.0057.EB, but when I run it it exits after the message "Please wait while Windows configures ExpressBiosUpdate" without giving any further error message, and the upgrade process obviously fails. Any hint on how to proceed?
Thanks, in advance
Use "F7 BIOS flash update" instead of "Express BIOS update".
From Intel BIOS update readme:
1. Download and save the Recovery BIOS (.BIO) file to a USB portable device. (AY0057.bio for NUC6CAYH)
2. Plug the USB device into a USB port of the target Intel NUC.
3. Turn on (or restart) the Intel NUC.
4. During boot, when the F7 prompt is displayed, press F7 to enter the BIOS Flash Update tool.
5. Select the USB device and press Enter.
6. Select the .BIO file and press Enter.
7. Confirm you want to update the BIOS by pressing Enter.
8. Wait 2-5 minutes for the update to complete.
9. Remove the USB device.
10. Restart the computer.
Sorry, I haven't yet been able to try the flash update method since my NUC is not connected to any keyboard or monitor, I manage it trough remote desktop.
However, I would like to mention that previous bios updates gave me no problems using Express Bios way, so I am a little puzzled by the inconvenient about this update.