cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

NUC6i7KYK Iris Pro HD580 - 10bit Support

Hi There

i recently got a monitor that supports 10bit colour. In windows it states that it is running at 8bit.

i was wondering does the 580 support 10bit and if so how to configure?

I couldn’t find anywhere in the software utility that showed me colour depth option. Running latest drivers and firmware.

Any help and confirmation would be great

thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Hello JPlay Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Allow me to investigate about the issue in meantime provide me with the following information: • What is the brand and model of the display? • What is the model of the video cable? • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello JPlay I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello JPlay I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos