Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor I

NUC6i7KYK latest driver 7529 links to 7985 that won't install.

NUC6i7KYK latest driver 7529 links to 7985 that won't install.

Do the control panel, disconnect from internet, delete driver thing and it installs, but after reboot you are left with the Microsoft Basic adapter, time and time again.

Running older 7529 puts that version back on. Jus confusion again with a driver on Intel's NUC download page.

Paul

0 Kudos
16 Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

I just run into the same problem, apparently Intel linked the wrong driver on the page, the driver downloaded from the page is not digitally signed so Windows won't load the driver, unless you disable the digical signature enforcement.

I would advice install the older version driver until Intel fix this problem

Highlighted
Super User

1. On the page for Intel Graphics - Windows 10 DCH Drivers for Intel® NUC the driver version 26.20.100.7985 is not mentioned as applicable for NUC6i7KYK.
  2. However on the download page for Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 for NUC6i7KYK, you will find driver version 26.20.100.7529. So, for the time being, this is the latest version verified for your NUC

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

I can't see it. Also the link in your post, leads to  version 26.20.100.7529, the latest verified driver for your NUC.

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Hi

When you follow the Graphics driver link from the above link it takes you here.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28973/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-for-NUC6i7KY...

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Hi @PRyan4​ 

You are absolutely right. Wrong zip file with wrong driver on this page. Although the zip file name is for driver version 7985 when I read the inf file, it is driver version DriverVer=02/05/2020,26.20.100.7870. All this instead of driver Version: 26.20.100.7529. I hope that Intel Engineering @Ronny_Intel​  will take care for this.

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

Hi @PRyan4​ ,

Try to install the latest Intel DCH Graphics Driver Version: 26.20.100.8141 (igfx_win10_100.8141.exe).

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Hi Leon

8141 went straight on.

I see Intel still haven't fixed the link yet.

Paul

Highlighted

Hi everyone,

Let me look into it as soon as I have some time available and I will report back.

Leon, thanks for the "heads up"!

Regards,

Ronny G

Highlighted
Beginner

Any update?

Thanks! 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

The only update in this matter is that new driver was released Version: 27.20.100.8187 . It can be installed manually on Microsoft Basic Graphics Driver. This driver is Windows 10 May 2020 Update Ready.

Leon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Same problem here. I managed to install 7529 onto my Intel® Core™ i5-8259U CPU (can't recall the model) manually but now Intel Driver Tool pops up each time I boot to tell me there is a driver available - but then gives an error 'Install Failed To Start'.

Will this go away if Intel release/link the right driver on their tool?

EDIT: It's the NUC8I5BEH

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi everyone,

We just released a newer version for the Graphics driver for NUC6i7KYK which addresses the previous issues described on this forum, I was also able to replicate this problem and version 8141 fixed it for me, please give it a try.

Here is the URL: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28973/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-for-Intel-NU...

Regards,

Ronny G

0 Kudos
Highlighted

PRyan4, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Hi Albert

Yes all good now, 8141 installed OK and is running well thanks.

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted

PRyan4, Thank you very much fo letting us know those results.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear the problem got fixed and now the intel Graphics driver version 8141 is working properly.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos